Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whiskey Lounge Hey, Classic Country Ppl?

Hey, classic country ppl? - whiskey lounge

I remember .............. Old Dogs and Children and Watermelon Wine
"How old do you think I am," he said?
I said, yes, I do not know.
He said, "turned 65 is about 11 months."

I was sitting in Miami, the casting of blended whiskey
When this old gray black gentleman was cleaning the room.

There was no one around except me and this old man.
The man who ran the bar looked Ironside on TV.
Uninvited, sat down and opened his mind
In the old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

"From a glass of watermelon wine," he said.
He told me everything, but no answer.
"Is not but three things in this world for his solitary
But old dogs and children and watermelon wine. "

He said: "Women think of themselves when the people-people do not.
And friends are hard to find when they discover that they are on land. "
He said: "I have tried everything when I was young, andMy First Natural
Now it's old dogs and children and watermelon wine. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment