Sunday, December 20, 2009

Conseco Life Insurance Questions About Bankers Conseco Life Insurance Company (BCLIC)?

Questions about Bankers Conseco Life Insurance Company (BCLIC)? - conseco life insurance

I received an email from them after posting my resume online with the words: "We were very impressed with your application and we believe they have the qualities that we seek to fill vacancies within our insurance agents"
I have some questions before prior to that ...
1. This company is known? I read your fortune at number 501 of the company. this place is good to do my internship?
2. If they say, insurance agent, which would do just that?
3. What is the salary for this position?
4. This work is relevant to my finance major?
further information would be appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment