Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Boys Slipper Socks What Should I Bring To The Hospital?

What should I bring to the hospital? - boys slipper socks

This is my first child, so I do not know what to expect, but I hear it is 4 days. It's a boy and I am breastfeeding. I have a pump and do not yet know whether the hospital is to me. I is my hospital bag today and what I have to this day. Did I forget something or do I leave anything?

3 Changes of clothes
Clothes
Shoes
comfortable sandals
Socks Fleece
Lingerie / Bras
Blanket
Pillows
Shampoo /
Gel
Razor
Cloth / towel
Toothbrush, toothpaste
Deodorant
Facelift
Cocoa butter lotion and ponds lotion for the face
Compact Foundation Cream
Lip Gloss
Hair Product HOB
Pick / Brush
tyes Hair / Pins

hot / cold gel pack
Scented Candle
Tylenol
Wick Inhaler
Books / Magazines
DVDs
Cash
Portfolio with handles
Key
Mobile
Camera
Car Seat
tropical trail mix
2 DR Brown Bottle
I like Huggies diapers 5 samples
2 or 3 Changes in CLothes Baby
Gloves / Shoes / Cap
Baby blanket
Baby toys and stuffed animals

0 comments:

Post a Comment