Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dvi To Rgb Adapter Question About A/V Adapters: S-Video, RCA, Or RGB To VGA/DVI?

Question about A/V adapters: S-Video, RCA, or RGB to VGA/DVI? - dvi to rgb adapter

I have a Toshiba DVD player and a PS2 that I can not connect to my ViewSonic 19 "LCD monitor. You only have stereo sound, VGA and DVI. Is there a cheap adapter I use to connect things? My Parents have a Dell LCD monitor that has all that plus an S-Video and composite video. I can not use because it got in another room and use the monitor often. I thought for a Radio Shack but could find none. Is there a problem with analog / digital conversion? do not want an expensive converter that will have a lot of space. I have a video capture device, and I can not connect to my computer, but I know that the image and residence to spend a few frames, and to work a little difficult to use but could be used if no other solutions. So if anyone one of you an idea how I can do, please tell me. hesitations They do not. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment