Monday, December 21, 2009

Golf Course Communities Phoenix How Do You Get Out Of A Mortgage When The Other Won't Sell And Can't Assume The Loan Because Of Bad Credit?

How do you get out of a mortgage when the other won't sell and can't assume the loan because of bad credit? - golf course communities phoenix

The mortgage is about 5 years in a house they own in Colorado. I have tried to lose the title and the mortgage, but my ex-boyfriend suddenly appears out of me every time. What money he can only want to have the house. I've said many times, but I did not qualify for a hypothesis. What now? I have repeatedly said, I do not want to bring this to court, but .... Is my only option. My credit is hard fought, because he pays the mortgage late, very much. I can not afford the house after a career change. He paid for a year. I told him I only want to sell or pawn. Quick get me to claim the title, but not the mortgage! The mortgage is what affects my credit score. This is a relatively new ranch style home in the resort golf course corner lot wider .... It will sell if it had ended. Please help seems to have all the answers! I paid more than my fault, goes into a house and being naive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment