Sunday, December 27, 2009

Emergency Contraception Clinics Can I Take Birth Control Pills As Emergency Contraception?

Can i take birth control pills as emergency contraception? - emergency contraception clinics

As a rule, not birth control, but I have a pack of Yasmin pills.

I had unprotected sex two days ago, and I am sure that I ovulate. and can not find a clinic that can be achieved is open (they all have the limitation of working hours) on Saturday, so I can emergency contraception in the period before the rule of 3 days, where it opens on Sunday purchase.

-> Can I "two to five pills in order to meet a regular dose of EC?
http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/ecinfo ...

Or is there a pharmacy where I buy the CE? I am 17 years old.

Any information / advice would be helpful and appreciated. I know what I did, please do not read. I would like some advice.
Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment