Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oxygen For Hiking What Exercises Should I Do To Prepare For A Hike?

What exercises should I do to prepare for a hike? - oxygen for hiking

Every year in summer, to attend a week of camp last. Part of this camp is a day trip per year. The first four years I went to the camp have increased no problem, but really struggled last year. For the first four years I was doing gymnastics, but my coach and I stopped. Since that is not always exercise and were removed. When was the last person was on the mountain last year, I was very embarrassed. The hike is in the current year is 14 miles in total. 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. explained. It is at 10,000 feat above sea air without oxygen. I have exercise induced asthma, but is easily manageable. They also live next to a park with hills, small hills running is to achieve an easy to use. I still have very strong legs, so it's more that my breath is a concern. What would you suggest exercises I do to get in shape?

1 comments:

West30 said...

Squats

Post a Comment