Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Horny Poems For Him I Need Something Unique And Quirky To Give Him! Please Answer?

I need something unique and quirky to give him! Please answer? - horny poems for him

I have no idea what to get my BF on Valentine's Day? We have for 3 years and 22 years before the anniversary old.For, Valentine, Christmas and birthdays were announced, the fastest of Cologne, the V8 race laps, wallet, bracelet, necklaces One thing with the flower shop flowers, chocolates and has made a toy of the devil, a Zippo lighter with an engraved message on her clothes, took a trip in a balloon, it is a book from us with things not poetry, and a new bicycle. I'm running out of ideas and have no idea what to buy for Valentine's Day this year and no longer want to wear or the like, provided you have already purchased prior to purchase. I also have romantic dinners, and wear sexy clothes many times. Do you have an idea for something else that I can buy with this?

8 comments:

Bob D said...

give an ear to him in a box

LOVE IS HELL 1970 said...

wow you do not give what I do? Roth is easy if you so special to you and the treatment can be something special for him, never forget to sop instead of him, I do not think you see him give his best shot. I will do that if I have a boyfriend.

Gracie said...

Well, the last year homeade baked fortune cookies and I have my own money each, everyone says that one reason they like it.

She loves. It is good to do if you are low on money.

This year I'm not a "love Scavenger Hunt" I'll hide the first track from his house, then take it across the city to find the last surprise, I'm not sure what should be still! I hope you enjoy!

asianchi... said...

You can buy Custom Dog Tag necklace.
and save a special message and significance in them.

sexyashl... said...

haha I think it was another of those with dinner and sexy.

Petticoa... said...

It would be helpful if you want us something about him.Whats, hobbies, etc. Tell

Sayso said...

Chief, what man wants for Valentine's Day?

john said...

Quad bike tour or a little extreme if you want to ****

Post a Comment