Monday, January 25, 2010

Gum Infection Sore Throat My M Beard Dragon, Has A Sore Throat, Has A Slight Infection On Gums, He Been To Vet, Has Had Different Meds?

My m beard dragon, has a sore throat, has a slight infection on gums, he been to vet, has had different meds? - gum infection sore throat

The drug was brought under for cotton swabs, and there was no answer to this for 3 years, he always eats well but the cause of the throat, much slower and sieht echt clumsey Dining. Are there veterinarians'm able to e-mail outside of New Zealand to get a better result to please veterans Beardie not nothing bout

2 comments:

LA said...

i boaught my Beardie uhhm this place we call pets over the VA Jefferson Davis Highway they're not some things are certain veterans in VA to name the operator of the road from Jefferson Davis, good luck!

i want a baby! said...

I have a dragon, and I think it was given to my patients ... had the same problems as you say, I took her to the vet and they said they had a throat infection and couldnt really something I got 75.00 back to X-rays, and then said I had to sleep, because, as die slowly, so it was better to sleep like, so I put more money to get downloaded lil kill my baby! Access to the site and review the clinical and reptiles call and ask questions! Good luck

Post a Comment