Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oxford Hsa 2010 Switch To Health HSA Before I Cancel Oxford Health Plan.Shall I Still Pay The Premium For The Overlapped Month

Switch to health HSA before i cancel Oxford health plan.Shall i still pay the premium for the overlapped month - oxford hsa 2010

my health plan, and cancel the HSA (high savings account) by the insurance company of the golden rule in Jan.31, 2007 my plans before Oxford in February 2007. Oxford wants me on the premium in February, I refused to pay. Oxford lawsuiting me now. I pay them?

4 comments:

Joe P said...

If a participating broker. In Ohio, it is usually only customers stop paying the previous insurer, and replace the default policy ... I've never seen what happens to you.

Here are some factors to be considered.
Oxford is very demanding, because the law, the payment 30 .... Later, in other words, the bill comes after you received, in fact, for the cover in January - if yes - pay it.

Have you or any other use of the profits from Oxford in February? If so, it is more profitable.

If the answer is no to the above questions, please call and ask them what happens ..... Send me an e-mail and I would be very happy to work with you in private .... discuss

Insurance Biz CT said...

Please informed that he had his plan, then they are entitled to charge you the following months. In general, this requires a written notice of his decision to leave. Let your revocation for failure to pay is risky - as you can see.

I suggest you pay the premium. If you go to court and say they were never notified of being lost, and that is more (time, cost, power is money, perhaps) a lawyer.

I do not know what they want to hear, but ...

Great Lakes HSA said...

1. Not the Courts
2. If you have not used the cover of Oxford, you have nothing to fear.

ben s said...

I think they pay you if you prove it was called then swich to repay the amount.

Post a Comment