Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cost Of Goodlife Membership GoodLife Memberships: How Much Does It Cost?

GoodLife Memberships: How much does it cost? - cost of goodlife membership

Does anyone else Goodlife membership? I just want to know what the price is around. I called in some clubs in my city, but none of them even gave me a rough area. You ask me to an introductory session where we will discuss prices, etc. I would just like to know if I can afford their prices before going home far away, I will not lose any time if the answer is a resounding " No, "" because can not afford it.

I searched for a term of membership for about 3 months. Upon his return to school should the gym. But so many years of good prices, maybe I'll stay.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question!

1 comments:

p106_pep... said...

I think it is $ 55 per month or 26/bi-weekly (although I am a student and I think I can get a cheaper fare too?)

There are also other costs, such as a registration fee and you must pay first and last time. Were, but I think they are abandoned almost always (for me).

The contract is 1 years, and there is a cancellation fee of $ 99. Although the director told me that this fee is not charged if you ask (because I probably left the country before 1 years, is above).

Post a Comment