Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Level After Red In Cubefield What Is The Best Approach To Subtly Putting The Red Back Into Hair That Has Been Dyed Ash Brown?

What is the best approach to subtly putting the red back into hair that has been dyed ash brown? - level after red in cubefield

I am relatively new in hair color, and forgive my ignorance! My barber recently dyed her hair (stage 6/bit 7) in the pure ash, a little red, which appeared after a series of dyes to be covered. The goal was to get closer to my natural color (brown satin with a hint) of red to go with the ultimate goal, a little lighter in the summer. Unfortunately, the ashes are absolutely terrible for me. My skin is pale olive / yellow, so I'm sick and horrible. Color me old, especially since the current depth of the tone of my hair darker than the natural one. I am now, of course, had the red hair because I just a horrible looking green copper Halo Goldish see the light. Can not I wear my hair. Fortunately, the paint wassemi-permanent, so I know it will disappear, but I'm worried that the liquid gold I ask what is the best approach would rapidly return to my dark red (Brown 6)? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment